Declarations of this type possess the highest percent of CTR, and also very tasty cost of click (in view of not really big competition). Payment is performed for transition according to the commodity declaration. You quote maximum price for click which is ready to be paid (relying on your profitability and percent of conversion in sale).
Formats of demonstration of commodity declarations:
• Over search results – to 5 commodity declarations.
• To the right of search results – to 8 commodity declarations.
The main difference of commodity declarations of Google from traditional search advertizing is that in them key phrases are not used. All information which is necessary for demonstration of your declarations undertakes from Google Merchant Center when using the commodity purposes which define what goods will be shown on specific requests of users. The only thing that remained from text declarations – an opportunity to add minus word that your goods were not shown in response to any requests which do not suit you.
Summarizing, primary benefits of commodity declarations of Google:
• Higher CTR, as declarations more interactive that increases their attractiveness.
• Higher coefficient of conversion as in the declaration the cost of goods and the name of shop – important criteria for purchase are already displayed. If the user does not accept the price or shop, then he will not pass according to the declaration.
• Automatic targeting. Need to constantly finish key phrases, their variations, and also texts of declarations vanishes.
• Bigger presence at results of search issue. You can be shown both in text declarations, and in commodity declarations. For example, if you sell mobile phones, and also various accessories to them, then you can show text declarations with phones, and also commodity declarations with accessories.
Google Merchant Center – a platform of Google which collects information on goods which is provided by shops by means of fid of data.
Google Merchant Center. Registration and setup
Step 1. We go on www.google.com/merchants and we create the account, we agree with conditions of use and we pass to setup of the account. It is necessary to specify general settings, such as the name of shop, its description, URL, contact information, and also contacts of technicians.
Step 2. It is necessary to confirm rights to use the domain by means of the tool for webmasters of Google. Without this step loading of information on goods is impossible.
Options of confirmation of the domain:
• Placement of the HTML file in a website root;
• Adding of a metatag in a code of the main page of the website;
• By means of Google Analytics
• By means of the manager of tags of Google
Step 3. It is necessary to specify methods and delivery cost in the section "taxes and delivery".
Information on taxes should not be specified as this setup only for shops in the USA.
In addition to conditions and delivery cost in Google Merchant Center, you will be able to specify this information and in a fida, and the priority from a fid (delivery terms of specific goods) is higher.
In principle, on it all. It is necessary only to create and load fid data.
Fid of data – the file which contains detailed information on goods for which filling, it is necessary to create group of the attributes describing a product.
Minimum set of attributes:
• ID – a unique identifier of goods
• Title – heading (the name of goods)
• Description – the detailed description of goods
• Link – the link to the page with specific goods
• Image Link – the link to the image of goods
• Condition – a goods status
• Price – the goods price (in rubles)
Google recommends to add as well the following attributes:
• Google product category – a categorization on the basis of structure of the directory of Google
• Product category – a categorization (user)
• Additional image link – additional references on images
• Availability – existence of goods
• Brand – the vendor
• MPN/GTIN – the article
• Attributes for a variation of goods on color, the sizes, gender and age accessory
• Shipping — information on delivery. And, as well as spoke earlier, this information has a bigger priority, than information entered into Google Merchant Center.
After you prepare fid, it is possible to load it in the test mode to reveal errors and to eliminate them. Data from a test fid will not be available to creation of commodity declarations.
After fid it is finished and loaded, it is necessary to connect the account Google Merchant Center with the account Google AdWords.
Further we create new campaign in Google AdWords
We select only a search network of Google
We give a mark only in commodity declarations, we specify campaign settings.
We determine the day test budget and the maximum cost of click, we save campaign.
Further we start campaign. I recommend for a start the small test budget in several thousands of rubles.
This article is a translation of the original post at geektimes.ru/post/201296/
If you have any questions regarding the material covered in the article above, please, contact the original author of the post.
If you have any complaints about this article or you want this article to be deleted, please, drop an email here: email@example.com.
We believe that the knowledge, which is available at the most popular Russian IT blog geektimes.ru, should be accessed by everyone, even though it is poorly translated.
Shared knowledge makes the world better.