- Three-dimensional main screen and applications launch
- "Smart" folders
- Three-dimensional widgets
- Set of panels and widgets
- Android 2.1 or above
- GPU with support of OpenGL ES 2.0
* "live" wall-paper is not supported (for performance reasons)
This article is a translation of the original post at geektimes.ru/post/116508/
If you have any questions regarding the material covered in the article above, please, contact the original author of the post.
If you have any complaints about this article or you want this article to be deleted, please, drop an email here: email@example.com.
We believe that the knowledge, which is available at the most popular Russian IT blog geektimes.ru, should be accessed by everyone, even though it is poorly translated.
Shared knowledge makes the world better.